UPCAP is accepting applications for a full-time Accountant. UPCAP offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive fringe benefit package with paid leave.
Applicant should possess a minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Accounting with two years related work experience and be proficient in Microsoft Office and Quick books. Applicant will need strong communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills and pass a criminal background check.
- Prepare and analyze financial reports for internal review and external examinations conducted by independent audit firm
- Prepare and process bi-monthly payroll for 100+ employees
- Track accounts receivable
- Process vendor accounts payables
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Prepare project budgets
- Complete reporting requirements for multiple government housing projects
Please mail cover letter, resume and application to: Executive Director, UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829. UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.