UPCAP is accepting applications for Social Workers and a Registered Nurses interested in providing person-centered Care Management/Supports Coordination for a nursing home-eligible population wishing to remain in their own homes. These full-time positions are located in:
- Escanaba – provide services throughout Delta, Menominee & Schoolcraft Counties
- Sault Ste. Marie – provide services throughout Chippewa, Luce & Mackinac Counties
- Marquette – provide services throughout Marquette & Alger Counties
The position requires:
- Valid State of Michigan license to practice as a Social Worker
- Minimum of 1 year working in a community health and/or long-term care setting
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Data entry, word processing and electronic communication skills
- Pass criminal background check
- Valid drivers license with proof of insurance
- NO weekends, on-call or night shifts!
UPCAP offers a competitive salary, travel reimbursement and a full fringe benefit package.
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit application, resume and cover letter to: Attn: Executive Director, UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 or fax to (906) 786-5853.
UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.