UPCAP is accepting applications from Registered Nurses & Social Workers interested in providing person-centered Care Management/Supports Coordination for a nursing home-eligible population wishing to remain in their own homes. Theses non-clinical positions are based as follows:
- RN for the Marquette Office – covering Marquette & Alger Counties
- SW for Hancock Office – covering Baraga, Houghton & Keweenaw Counties
The position requires:
- Valid State of Michigan license to practice as a Registered Nurse or Social Worker
- Minimum of 1 year working in a community health and/or long-term care setting
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Data entry, word processing and electronic communication skills
- Pass criminal background check
- Valid drivers license with proof of insurance
UPCAP offers a competitive salary and a full fringe benefit package.
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit application, resume and cover letter to: Attn: Executive Director, UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 or fax to (906) 786-5853.
UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.