UPCAP is accepting applications for Social Workers and Registered Nurses interested in providing person-centered Care Management/Supports Coordination for a nursing home-eligible population wishing to remain in their own homes. Currently looking to fill positions in:
- Marquette, MI – provides services throughout Alger & Marquette Counties.
- Iron Mountain, MI ~ provides services throughout Dickinson & Iron Counties.
These positions require:
- Valid State of Michigan license to practice.
- Minimum of 1 year working in a community health and/or long-term care setting
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Data entry, word processing and electronic communication skills
- Pass criminal background check
- Valid drivers license with proof of insurance
- NO weekends, on-call or night shifts!
- Option to work from home
UPCAP offers a competitive salary, travel reimbursement and a full fringe benefit package.
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit application, resume and cover letter to: Attn: Executive Director, UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 or fax to (906) 786-5853.
UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.