UPCAP is accepting applications from Social Workers interested in providing person-centered Care Management/Supports Coordination for a nursing home-eligible population wishing to remain in their own homes. Person selected must be licensed or licensable as a Social Worker in the State of Michigan.
This full-time position is based in Escanaba and provides services throughout Delta, Menominee and Schoolcraft Counties.
The position requires:
- Valid State of Michigan license to practice as a Social Worker
- Minimum of one year working in a community health and/or long-term care setting
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Data entry, word processing and electronic communication skills
- Pass a criminal background check
- Valid drivers license and proof of insurance
Full-time staff enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Travel Reimbursement
- Excellent fringe benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Package
- NO weekends, on-call or evening shifts
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their application, salary history, resume and cover letter to: UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 – Attn: Executive Director. UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.
** Position open until filled **