UPCAP is accepting applications for a full-time Program Manager . The Manager will be responsible for managing a 10-county Mediation/Resolution Program in the Upper Peninsula along with assisting the organization with training and outreach activities. This position is based in Escanaba.
The position requires:
- A Bachelors Degree in a related field and 3 years of relevant experience in a nonprofit setting preferred
- A legal background is a plus
- Travel across the UP required
- Strong communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and organizational skills
- Pass a criminal background check
- Valid drivers license and proof of insurance
Full-time staff enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Travel Reimbursement
- Excellent fringe benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Package
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their application, resume and cover letter to: UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 – Attn: Executive Director. UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.
Deadline to apply: January 4, 2019.