UPCAP is accepting applications for a full-time Administrative Assistant.
The position requires:
- A minimum of an Associates Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Human Resource related field
- Three years related work experience with knowledge of payroll processes preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Position requires occasional travel to clients homes throughout the Upper Peninsula
Full-time staff enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Travel Reimbursement
- Excellent fringe benefits
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- $50,000 Life Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Package
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit their application, resume and cover letter to: UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 ~ Attn: Executive Director. UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.
Position open until filled.