UPCAP is accepting applications for a full-time Information & Referral/Call Specialist.
The specialist will provide comprehensive information and referral to individuals seeking access to health and human services throughout the Upper Peninsula. This position is located in Escanaba.
The position requires:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience in the Information & Referral field
- Excellent customer service and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to become certified as a Information & Referral Specialist through AIRS (Alliance of Information and Referral Systems)
- Strong knowledge/expertise with databases, word processing and internet communications
- Willingness to work some nights and weekends
UPCAP’s full-time staff enjoy a number of benefits including:
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive health insurance including vision and dental
- $50,000 life insurance
- Long-term disability
- Retirement package
- Paid holidays and leave time
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit resume and salary expectations to: Attn: Executive Director, UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI. Deadline to apply: August 14, 2020.
UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.