UPCAP is accepting applications for part-time (20 hours per week)individuals who are interested in performing various maintenance tasks to support MI Works through our Senior Employment Program. This is a federally funded grant program. Positions are located in Escanaba, Houghton and Marquette.
** Applicants must be 55 years of age or older and meet income and employment requirements.
The position requires:
- Light maintenance including dusting, mopping, trash removal and building/grounds maintenance
- Must be able to lift 40 pounds
- Must be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Must be able to work in hot and cold conditions
- Valid Michigan Drivers’ license
- Pass a criminal background check
Interested individuals should submit a job application and resume to: Attn: Maintenance Position, UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829. UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer. Position open until filled.