UPCAP is accepting applications for part-time (20-25 hours per week) individuals who are interested in performing various clerical tasks to support MI Works office through our Senior Community Service Training Employment Program. This is a federally funded grant program. Position is located in Escanaba, MI.
**Applicants must be 55 years of age or older and meet income and employment requirements.
The position requires:
- Perform copying, faxing, answering phones and filing
- Well versed in computer programs, especially Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with the public
- Valid Michigan Drivers’ license
- Have reliable transportation
- Pass criminal background check
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit job application and resume to: UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 – Attn: Darren Young. Positions open until filled. UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.