UPCAP is accepting applications for the following full-time position:
Grant Writer/Program Developer ~ This position is responsible for research, writing and submission of grant proposals, letters of intent, grant reports and other materials or correspondence supporting UPCAP’s mission.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Writing, or other related field. Masters Degree in Writing preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in a non-profit/public setting
- Professional grant writing experience required
- Pass a Criminal Background Check
- Valid Driver’s License and Proof of Insurance
Positions include a competitive salary with a comprehensive fringe benefit package. Interested individuals are encouraged to mail their cover letter, resume and application to: Attn: Executive Director, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 or fax to 906-786-5853. A printable application can be found at www.upcap.org. UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.