UPCAP is accepting applications for part-time (20 hours per week) individuals who are interested in performing various office support duties through our Senior Community Service Training Employment Program. This is a federally funded grant program. Position is located in Hancock, MI.
**Applicants must be 55 years of age or older and meet income and employment requirements.
This is a training program and duties of the position will include but are not limited to:
- Typing, filing, answering phones and customer service.
- Have basic phone skills and be computer literate with basic Windows programs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work well with the public
- Valid Michigan Drivers’ license
- Have reliable transportation
- Be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs
- Be able to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Be able to work in hot and cold conditions
- Pass criminal background check
Interested individuals are encouraged to submit job application and resume to: UPCAP, PO Box 606, Escanaba, MI 49829 – Attn: Darren Young. Positions open until filled. UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer.