Accepting applications for a part-time Site Manager and Maintenance Positions for Northwoods Estates in Ironwood, MI. UPCAP is the Management Agent for this housing project. Pay is between $14-16/hour based on experience. Position also has paid leave and holidays.
The Site Manager duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting tenants through the move in and move out process
- Addressing tenant complaints, concerns and requests
- Assisting in completing tenant income certifications and performing unit inspections
Site Manager must follow and enforce rules and regulations as they relate to the management of multi-family governmental subsidized housing project. Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with good computer skills are a must. Some evening and weekend hours may be required.
The Maintenance Position duties include by are not limited to:
- Coordination with Site Manager on building and apartment repairs
- Cleaning and painting
- Mowing and snow removal
- Experience with general construction desired
A printable application can be found here.
UPCAP is an equal opportunity employer and provider. Position open until filled.